Wednesday 21st February 2018
9.00am – 1.00pm
Coaching is a powerful development tool to manage change and cascade excellence and
improvement across the curriculum.
The training will focus on:
- The differences between coaching and mentoring.
- The skills of a coach including questioning and active listening skills.
- Effective coaching tools and their application.
- Time to practise coaching techniques and apply them in the context of peer to peer coaching conversations.
- Suggestions on ways to apply the coaching model in your school and the benefits of creating a whole school culture of support and collaboration between staff.
- Future support in establishing coaching in your school.